An in depth understanding of current regulatory guidelines pertaining to your Providers Licensure and Provider enrollment is just the start. Trust the LTC team to navigate this process for you, all while maintaining our strong relationship with state depts. and government offices. From the initial decision to setup any form of behavioral health/Drug abuse centers, you can rely on LTC Contracting to be by your side making the smart decisions. Planning for the correct services and level of care needs to start at the get go. LTC Contracting will ensure that your policy and procedure, building plans and staff structure will be compliant with the level of care we are licensing you for. Throughout the licensing process our guidance will ensure a smooth process, guiding through inspections, zoning, and renovations to ensure your facility will comply to proper level of care you would like to provide.
Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment - Business Operation Setup
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Centers
- Inpatient Detox and Rehab Facilities (residential)
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), Outpatient (OP) and Partial Care services
- Co-occurring Behavioral Health Services
- Business Entity Setup
- Licensure application and processing
- Policy and Procedure creation
- Guidance through zoning and inspections process
- New Entity Guidelines and Staffing Structure
- Compliance package and materials
- Waiver requests and exceptions
With various business structures and entities, we understand that there is no one size fit all. While some providers find value in a one stop solution to handle it all, others are looking for expertise in a specific area. Call us today to discuss your particular needs, and how we can benefit you.