- Our services are all contingency-based, and risk-free.
- We possess a thorough knowledge of all State specific regulations, and requirements.
- We are proud to uphold long standing relationships with insurers and government agencies.
- Our reach is national, servicing all Healthcare related business entities around the country.
- Keeping your staff in the know, and up to date, on all upcoming policy and insurer changes.
LTC Managed Care Contracting highlights
Prior to any application submitted, each facility is researched through all gathered govt. and insurer data, as well as a market study based off comparable locations, facility services and specialties, and recent market activity
Upon beginning with either a contract or credentialing matter, all activities are then logged and reported to client regularly so progress can be followed. Facility staff receive a similar progress log so they are aware at all times of where they stand regarding both admissions, and reimbursement.
Once a facility is set up, all time dependent expirations are logged and alerts are received to ensure the facility does not lapse on any recertifications or submissions to keep themselves licensed, certified, and in contract with each party.
Prior to requesting client consent and signature of a contract each contract is reviewed against a 16 point checklist, so no term or exclusion is overlooked. Only once approved by our contracting specialist, is it approved for client signature.